Hey, I'm Daniel - Citizen, Designer and Creator I have a passion for using design, technology and other creative solutions to solve problems and help lead people to Christ.
I love meeting new people, traveling to new places, connecting with loved ones and solving problems! I enjoy accessing design, technology and other creative solutions as tools to help people.wait, there's more:...
I’m also a multi-disciplinary creative who's been working, mostly in UI, UX and Product Design, since 2006.
After my first year of being a student-athlete in college, I sustained an injury that led me to reconsider my future career path. Naturally, I decided to study menswear at the Fashion Institute of Technology; where I pursued another passion of mine… design. I’m intrigued by all things design, the culture of creativity as a whole, the inspiration, the approach, the successes and the failures... all of it!
If you have any questions about anything, my door is always open.Current Resume/CV: Download PDF.
All the best.
10 Questions & 10 Answers:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise do you love?
6. What sound or noise do you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the pearly gates?